09.07. Friday *
09:00 – 12:00
15:00 – 17:00
17:00 – 18:00
10.07. Saturday *
9:00 – 18:00
Individual & Team Competitions
11.07. Sunday *
10:00 – 13:00
Examination 1.-4. Dan
Venue – Accommodation & Sport center
Individually or send us a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.000 HUF or €12 / person
10.000 HUF or €30 / team
(paid by cash on spot!)
Mini camp (Friday am/pm keiko)
5.000 HUF or €15 / person
Friday afternoon Jigeiko
Please see detailed fees on this page (paid by cash on spot!)
Categories of Competition
- Men’s ( 18 years old and above)
- Ladies’ ( 18 years old and above)
- Junior (15,16,17 years old at the time of the championship, No gender restriction, in case of 8 participants)
- Children (Older than 10 and younger than 14 years old at the time of the championship in case of 8 participants)
- 1.dan and under ( No gender restriction in case of 16 participants)”
- If you do not have a Team, then we are going to put you into one on spot!
- No gender restriction, 14 years old and above, teams composed of 5 persons out of 7 inscriptions.
Bank details (if your fee is more the €50!):
Name of account: MKSZ
Hungarian Kendo Federation (MKSZ) Address: 1073 Budapest,Dob u. 80.
Bank Address: Magnet Bank, Rákóczi út 1-3, Budapest 1088
Account number €: 16200216-17082408
IBAN Code: HU25 1620 0216 1708 2408 0000 0000
PLEASE write a note: HKC+your name+name of Citiy+name of dojo
The HKF dan exam & team competition fee must be paid by cash at the registration desk.
Please transfer the exact fee and bare all bank charges, otherwise we going to ask you to pay the difference on location. All SEPA style bank transfer usually has 4,50€ extra charges!