22.07. Friday *
17:00 – 20:00
Kendo keiko & Ji geiko
23.07. Saturday *
9:00 – 18:00
Individual & Team Competitions
24.07. Sunday *
10:00 – 13:00
Examination 1.-4. Dan & Ji geiko
Venue – Accommodation & Sport arena
Beds are available at the newly built dormitory for €20 person/night without a meal (this has to be bank transferred to HKF), plus the municipality tax of 4%/night which needs to be paid upon arrival at the dormitory!
National Civil Service University – Ludovika – Orczy Avenue Dormitory
Budapest, Orczy út 1, 1089
Map link: here
6.000 HUF or €15 / person
17.000 HUF or €40 / team
(paid by cash on spot!)
€20 person/night without a meal.
Friday keiko & Ji geiko
4.000 HUF or €12 / person
Meal and Welcome party
- Saturday breakfast: HUF 1250 or €4pp
- Saturday lunch: HUF 1800 or €5pp
- Saturday Welcome party (Smorgasbord serving, beer + vine + soft drinks)
: HUF 15 000 Ft or €40pp
Sunday breakfast: HUF 1250 or €4pp
Bank details (if your fee is more the €50!):
Name of account: MKSZ
Hungarian Kendo Federation (MKSZ) Address: 1073 Budapest,Dob u. 80.
Bank Address: Magnet Bank, Andrássy út 98, 1062
Account number €: 16200216-17082408
IBAN Code: HU25 1620 0216 1708 2408 0000 0000
PLEASE write a note: HKC+your name+name of Citiy+name of dojo
The HKF dan exam & team competition fee must be paid by cash at the registration desk.
Please transfer the exact fee and bare all bank charges, otherwise we going to ask you to pay the difference on location. All SEPA style bank transfer usually has 4,50€ extra charges!
Categories of Competition
- Men’s ( 18 years old and above)
- Ladies’ ( 18 years old and above)
- Junior (15,16,17 years old at the time of the championship, No gender restriction, in case of 8 participants)
- Children (Older than 10 and younger than 14 years old at the time of the championship in case of 8 participants)
- 1.dan and under ( No gender restriction in case of 16 participants)”
- If you do not have a Team, then we are going to put you into one on spot!
- No gender restriction, 14 years old and above, teams composed of 5 persons out of 7 inscriptions.
Pandemic situation in Hungary
The lifting of epidemiological entry restrictions means that, from Monday the 7th of March 2022, travellers can enter Hungary without the need for vaccination or immunity certificates, or any kind of test or quarantine obligation. Simultaneously, the lifting of the special rules of access for certain services and events means that vaccination certificates are no longer required for entry to indoor congresses or conferences, accommodation establishments, spas, sporting or cultural events, music and dance festivals, or outdoor events of any kind. The wearing of masks in public spaces is no longer mandatory, although some venues may still recommend their use.Information on Hungarian entry