22.07. Friday *
17:00 – 20:00
Kendo keiko & Ji geiko
23.07. Saturday *
9:00 – 18:00
Individual & Team Competitions
24.07. Sunday *
10:00 – 13:00
Examination 1.-4. Dan & Ji geiko
Venue – Accommodation & Sport arena
Beds are available at the newly built dormitory for €20/person/night+€1 person/night tourism VAT without a meal.
Law enforcement educational building and residence hall
1089, Diószegi Sámuel utca 38-42
Map link: here
€15 / person
€40 / team
(paid by cash on spot!)
€20 person/night without a meal.
Friday keiko & Ji geiko
€12 / person
Meal and Welcome party
- Saturday breakfast: €4pp
- Saturday lunch: €5pp
- Saturday Welcome party (Smorgasbord serving, beer + vine + soft drinks)
Sunday breakfast: €4pp
Bank details (if your fee is more the €50!):
Name of account: MKSZ
Hungarian Kendo Federation (MKSZ) Address: 1073 Budapest,Dob u. 80.
Bank Address: Magnet Bank, Andrássy út 98, 1062
Account number €: 16200216-17082408
IBAN Code: HU25 1620 0216 1708 2408 0000 0000
PLEASE write a note: HKC+your name+name of Citiy+name of dojo
The HKF dan exam & team competition fee must be paid by cash at the registration desk.
Please transfer the exact fee and bare all bank charges, otherwise we going to ask you to pay the difference on location. All SEPA style bank transfer usually has 4,50€ extra charges!
Categories of Competition
- Men’s ( 18 years old and above)
- Ladies’ ( 18 years old and above)
- Junior (15,16,17 years old at the time of the championship, No gender restriction, in case of 8 participants)
- Children (Older than 10 and younger than 14 years old at the time of the championship in case of 8 participants)
- 1.dan and under ( No gender restriction in case of 16 participants)”
- If you do not have a Team, then we are going to put you into one on spot!
- No gender restriction, 14 years old and above, teams composed of 5 persons out of 7 inscriptions.
Pandemic situation in Hungary
The lifting of epidemiological entry restrictions means that, from Monday the 7th of March 2022, travellers can enter Hungary without the need for vaccination or immunity certificates, or any kind of test or quarantine obligation. Simultaneously, the lifting of the special rules of access for certain services and events means that vaccination certificates are no longer required for entry to indoor congresses or conferences, accommodation establishments, spas, sporting or cultural events, music and dance festivals, or outdoor events of any kind. The wearing of masks in public spaces is no longer mandatory, although some venues may still recommend their use.Information on Hungarian entry